Shelley R. Hysong
Shelley serves as Vice President, Mortgage Loan Officer at Mars Bank. “I pride myself on ‘going the extra mile’ for our clients, says Shelley. “Each client is unique, and I am dedicated to making sure that all of their needs are met.” Shelley was named “Affiliate of the Year” in 2013 by the Beaver County Association of Realtors®. The award was the inaugural award of its kind. She is also active in the community, including serving on the Board of Directors for the Housing Opportunities of Beaver County. In 2021, she was voted a finalist for the “Best of the Valley” Best Mortgage Lender award in the Beaver County Times.
Watch Shelley’s Discussion with & Lisa Lathom, Realtor brokered by eXp Realty.
A testimonial from a customer:
I just wanted to thank Mars Bank, specifically Shelley Hysong, for outstanding service that allowed this mortgage transaction to be extraordinarily smooth and painless. Her attention to detail, helping us find our best options and all the while, making it easy on us was so exceptional, we can’t imagine it being any better of an experience. Thank you again to Shelley and Mars Bank.
Resources for Homebuyers from Shelley
- Products and Community – read why customers choose Shelley and Mars Bank to experience a true mortgage expert from a bank built on relationships.
- Mortgage Document Checklist – an easy to follow guide of documents you’ll need when you apply for a mortgage.
- First Time Homebuyer Overview – learn about the available programs for first time homebuyers.
Contact Shelley about these resources:
- Pre-approval Document Checklist – Mars Bank can provide a mortgage pre-qualification (like most lenders) but prefers to offer a True Pre-Approval. Download this checklist and take the first step to confidence when looking for a home in a tight real estate market!
- VA Mortgage Checklist – For qualifying veterans, this checklist details the documents required to receive a VA mortgage loan.
- Mortgage Product Matrix – covers available mortgage options including requirements and options.
- Available Grants Matrix – based on location of property and income, grant dollars are available each year, but are limited. Contact Shelley for the schedule!
Contact Shelley today!