A better card experience is at your fingertips!
Ready for an easier way to manage your debit cards? Our upgraded card management experience puts more control, convenience and safety in your hands. From instant card activations to clearer merchant transaction info to robust fraud protections, now you can do even more from one convenient place… My Cards mobile banking card management is the answer!
Feel more empowered.
- Control your cards on your terms.
- Turn your cards on/off from the mobile banking app.
- Know where every card is stored online.
- Set spending limits based on location, amount, merchant type, and transaction type.
- Communicate travel plan notifications to Mars Bank.
- Dispute transactions.
Discover more convenience.
- Enhanced features enable a smoother user experience.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to your cards.
- Easily add cards to Apple, Google, and Samsung digital wallets.
- Access card credentials without needing your physical card.
- Withdraw cash from ATMs without needing your card.
- Activate cards instantly so there’s no more waiting on new or replacement cards.
- Apply for and receive a digital card instantly.
Find more clarity.
- Deeper insights into spending mean deeper understanding.
- Gain total transparency into every transaction with clear merchant names.
- Keep track of spending with a glance.
- View merchant name, logo, exact location on map and contact information.
- Contact merchants directly based on transactions. View spend by what, when and where.
Feel more secure.
- Use your card confidently with uncompromising fraud protection.
- Report lost or stolen cards in a couple of clicks.
- Immediately turn off a lost or stolen card.
- Keep in constant communication with your financial institution with two-way fraud alerts.
Update your Mars Bank mobile banking app today, then log in and click My Cards to get started.
Don’t have the app?
Click here to download and install the Mars Bank Mobile Banking app on Apple devices.
Click here to download and install the Mars Bank Mobile Banking app on Android devices.
Click here to download the My Cards Getting Started guide in PDF.