The Mortgage Experts
As a community bank, we want to provide you with the support and expertise that comes from relationship banking. Whether you are looking for a mortgage for a home purchase, wanting to refinance a mortgage, or applying for a home equity loan, our Mortgage Loan Officers will work with you every step of the way to make sure you have the best experience possible. Great rates, award-winning service from your one true community bank.
Click the photo to learn more about a mortgage expert. Or check rates and apply online at any time!
Considering a Home Refinance?
Refinancing is a great way to lower your rate, shorten your mortgage term, or both! Our experts can help you find the right solution for your situation.
Click here to see our featured Home Equity Loan.
Click here to see our Home Equity Line of Credit Special!
Need Help with a Special Situation? Building? Buying a Condo?
If you are considering building a home or buying a townhouse or condo, please contact us. There are unique requirements that we can help you navigate. The best way to avoid any issues is to have a quick conversation up front. Send us information about your situation via contact us securely, or give us a quick call at 724-776-3803.
First Time Homebuyer?
We have special programs for first time homebuyers including a special mortgage loan offer, access to grant programs, and an online homebuyer education course.
Your First Home Can Be the Perfect Fit with a Special First Time Homebuyer Mortgage
The Perfect Fit Mortgage provides special terms and rates for low-to-moderate-income first time homebuyers:
- Special rate below market
- Low down payment
- No mortgage insurance
- Underwriting, processing and document preparation fees waived (as much as $1,045)
- No escrow
- First time homebuyer grants can be used towards down payment (we’ll help you identify and apply for applicable grants)
- Must meet low-to-moderate income criteria for your local community
- Minimum FICO Score 680 (contact us to learn your score and how to improve it)
- Debt-to-income ratio of 36% or less
- Must successfully complete virtual Mars Bank homebuyer seminar
- Mortgage payments will be automatic withdrawal from a Mars Bank checking account
Contact us to determine if you are eligible and learn current available rates: email us or call 724-776-3803.
First Time Homebuyer Grants
We will help you apply for grants for first time buyers that can be applied towards down payment and/or costs:
- Geography-based grants (where home is located)
- First Front Door grants can only be accessed through member banks – we will apply for you
- All grants are first-come, first-served
Past customers have received up to $10,000 in grants, contact us to learn about eligibility.
Homebuyer Online Seminar
- How much do I need for a down payment?
- What documents do I need to apply?
- What happens at the closing?
- What is escrow?
These are just some of the questions that homebuyers ask. We developed a free online education course that helps new buyers understand the process. We also can help determine if you are eligible for grants towards down payment through civic and industry grant programs such as First Front Door. We’ve helped first-time buyers receive up to $10,000 in grants towards down payment. Contact us to learn more via email or by calling 724-776-3803 for more information.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact us securely with any questions. We can check rates or start an application with you right over the phone. Or check rates and apply online at any time! An application usually can be completed in about 15 minutes. You can even start an application and save it to finish later.
Not sure what you’ll need to get started? Read this article about documents you’ll need.
If you have questions during the application process, we’re here to help! Contact us securely or call us at 724-776-3803.