Online First Time Homebuyer Seminar
Attend Our FREE Self-paced Online First Time Homebuyer Seminar.
Enroll by clicking here.
Due to the pandemic our annual live first time homebuyer events were canceled. So we captured the information and built an online, self-paced seminar. Now you can learn what you need to know about buying your first home – right from your laptop, tablet or phone. Better still, you’ll be connected with an expert who you can email or text when you have questions.
What you’ll learn:
Some of the comments from the attendees of our live events:
- “Very informative”
- “More than I expected, feel much more ready!”
- “Very satisfied. Now I just need to find a house.”
The seminar is FREE and includes downloadable resources to help you be prepared for your first home purchase!
Enroll by clicking here.
Questions? Email HomeLoans@MarsBank.com for more information.
Stay up to date, Follow us @MarsBankPa, Like us on Facebook and Instagram.
We have special programs for first time homebuyers including a special mortgage loan offer, access to grant programs, and an online homebuyer education course.
Your First Home Can Be the Perfect Fit with a Special First Time Homebuyer Mortgage
The Perfect Fit Mortgage provides special terms and rates for low-to-moderate-income first time homebuyers:
- Special rate below market
- Low down payment
- No mortgage insurance
- Underwriting, processing and document preparation fees waived (as much as $1,000)
- No escrow
- First time homebuyer grants can be used towards down payment (we’ll help you identify and apply for applicable grants)
- Must meet low-to-moderate income criteria for your local community
- Minimum FICO Score 680 (contact us to learn your score and how to improve it)
- Debt-to-income ratio of 36% or less
- Must successfully complete virtual Mars Bank homebuyer seminar
- Mortgage payments will be automatic withdrawal from a Mars Bank checking account
Contact us to determine if you are eligible and learn current available rates: email us or call 724-776-3803.
First Time Homebuyer Grants
We will help you apply for grants for first time buyers that can be applied towards down payment and/or costs:
- Geography-based grants (where home is located)
- First Front Door grants can only be accessed through member banks – we will apply for you
- All grants are first-come, first-served
Past customers have received up to $10,000 in grants, contact us to learn about eligibility.