Health and Safety Reminders for Our Customers
We appreciate your understanding as we continue to provide banking services while maintaining safety and mitigation efforts prescribed by Pennsylvania health officials and the CDC:
- Customers are not required to wear a mask when visiting a Mars Bank location. We will not require proof of vaccination. Staff will be wearing masks.
- Protective barriers are installed wherever transactions, closings, or other business is conducted.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting are occurring in branches, at ATMs and high-touch areas following guidelines recommended by the state and CDC.
- Please follow state and CDC guidelines for social distancing by maintaining a minimum of 6 feet from bank staff and other customers.
- Read and follow signs and floor stickers which will direct flow and help maintain distancing.
If you have questions regarding the bank’s hours or access, call your branch or our customer service helpline at 724-625-1555 ext. 287 between 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday.
We look forward to our communities moving forward and thank you for your business and continued support of Mars Bank. We hope to see you soon while we all work to remain safe!